“It takes a village...”
Be part of our village as we grow our community!
Dragonfly Maternity is a consignment boutique, fitness studio, and event space that provides support & connection for moms and families.
We're expanding our crew!
• Earn an income while spending time in a fun, friendly, and uplifting environment
• Enjoy easy access to our north central location with free parking and convenient public transit routes
• Receive 25% crew member discount on our inventory, bodycare products, jewelry, and baby items
Who are we looking for to join our boutique as a Retail Crew Member?
• if you are available to commute to our location at 2104 Centre Street NE for retail shifts with flexible hours (shop is open Tuesdays through Saturdays 10am - 6pm, and 7pm on Thursdays)...
• if you are outgoing, friendly, and good at reading people...
• if you are well-organized and driven to create a positive environment...
• if you love consignment shopping...
... if this is you, let’s chat!
We're looking for a passionate individual to support our retail operations on a flexible contract position as we re-open our brick&mortor store and continue the online operations. This role is perfect for a friendly "people person" who has a passion for fashion and a nurturing nature for mamas. Shift schedule is casual between Tuesdays - Saturdays, and may involve opening and / or closing shifts with shop hours being 11am - 6pm (and open late on Thursdays til 7pm).
A maternal nature would be a strong asset for connecting with our community of mamas — the customer experience at our consignment boutique is of utmost importance. Retail experience would be a benefit, but not a requirement.
Retail Crew Member tasks & responsibilities involve:
• Maintaining positive customer experience: greeting customers, locating products, answering questions, performing sales transactions, and cleaning up change rooms
• Prepping and organizing inventory, assisting with in-takes (laundering, steaming, data entry, barcodes, photoshoots, racking)
• Cleaning around the shop (dusting, mopping, vacuuming, tidying bathrooms)
• Assisting with promotional packages and occasional social media activity
• Data entry (customer account info, inventory, waivers for studio, etc.)
• Potential opening & closing responsibilities
• Meeting retail goals without being “pushy”. Thorough knowledge of our inventory would be required for assisting customers; as well as connecting them to other service offerings at our space.
Hourly wage starting at $15/hr, and negotiable depending on your abilities, skills, and experience.
Opportunity to advance into a senior role with higher-level responsibilities and increased hourly wage.
Sound like the right fit for you? Apply today by filling out our brief form below...