“It takes a village...”
Be part of our village as we grow our community!
Dragonfly Maternity is a consignment boutique, fitness studio, and event space that provides support & connection for moms and families.
We're expanding our crew!
• Earn an income while spending time in a fun, friendly, and uplifting environment
• Enjoy easy access to our north central location with free parking and convenient public transit routes
• Receive 25% retail crew member discount as well as member access to our studio classes.
Must be available during the weekdays, and able to commute to our north central location on Centre Street & 20 Ave North.
Punctuality, reliability, and strong communication skills are a requirement for this position with our crew.
Retail hours are Tuesdays through Sundays; and we are currently seeking coverage for a combination of opening and closing shifts between Tuesdays - Fridays, and may involve occasional weekend shifts as well. Shop hours are:
Tuesdays - Fridays: 10am - 6pm (and open late on Thursdays til 7pm)
Saturdays: 11am - 6pm
Sundays: 11am - 5pm
*Please note: staff shift schedule is based on 15mins before & after operating hours.
Who are we looking for to join our boutique as a Retail Crew Member?
• if you are available to commute to our location at 2104 Centre Street NE on weekdays (and occasional weekends) for morning, afternoon and/or evening shifts with variable hours...
• if you are outgoing, friendly, and good at reading people...
• if you are well-organized and driven to create a positive environment...
• if you love consignment shopping...
... if this is you, let’s chat!
We are looking to welcome in a crew member that is seeking a long-term space where you can expand your connections in the maternal community. This role is ideal for a friendly "people person" who has a passion for the second-hand industry and a nurturing nature for mamas. Motherhood experience would be a strong asset for connecting with our clientele, as the ability to connect with expecting mamas and meet the needs of our customers are qualities that we’re looking for — the customer experience at our consignment boutique is of utmost importance.
Retail experience would be a benefit, but not a requirement. Photography skills would also be an asset, towards our online store operations for inventory.
Retail Crew Member tasks & responsibilities involve:
• Maintaining positive customer experience: greeting customers, locating products, answering questions, performing sales transactions, and cleaning up change rooms
• Prepping and organizing inventory, assisting with in-takes (laundering, steaming, data entry, barcodes, photoshoots, racking)
• Cleaning around the shop (dusting, mopping, vacuuming, tidying bathrooms)
• Assisting with promotional packages and occasional social media activity
• Data entry (customer account info, inventory, waivers for studio, etc.)
• Opening & closing responsibilities, with the potential for future expansion of the role, pending capabilities
• Meeting retail goals without being “pushy”. Thorough knowledge of our inventory would be required for assisting customers; as well as connecting them to other service offerings at our space.
Hourly wage starting at $15/hr, and negotiable depending on your abilities, skills, and experience.
Opportunity to advance into a senior role with higher-level responsibilities and increased hourly wage.
Sound like the right fit for you? Apply today by filling out our brief form below...