“It takes a village...”
Be part of our village as we grow our community!
Dragonfly Maternity is a consignment boutique, fitness studio, and event space that provides support & connection for moms and families.
We're expanding our crew!
• Earn an income while spending time in a fun, friendly, and uplifting environment
• Enjoy easy access to our north central location with free parking and convenient public transit routes
• Receive 25% crew member discount on our inventory, bodycare products, jewelry, and baby items
Who are we looking for to join our boutique as a Retail Crew Member?
• if you are available to commute to our location at 2104 Centre Street NE for retail shifts with flexible hours during weekdays and weekends (a variation of morning, afternoon, and evening shifts on Tuesdays through Sundays)...
• if you are outgoing, friendly, and good at reading people...
• if you are well-organized and driven to create a positive environment...
• if you love consignment shopping...
... if this is you, let’s chat!
We're looking for a passionate individual to support our retail operations on a flexible contract position as we expand our in-store hours and continue the online operations. This role is perfect for a friendly "people person" who has a passion for fashion and a nurturing nature for mamas. Shift schedule is casual between Tuesdays - Sundays, and may involve opening and / or closing shifts with shop hours being 10am - 6pm (and open late on Thursdays til 7pm).
A maternal nature would be a strong asset for connecting with our community of mamas — the customer experience at our consignment boutique is of utmost importance. Retail experience would be a benefit, but not a requirement.
Retail Crew Member tasks & responsibilities involve:
• Maintaining positive customer experience: greeting customers, locating products, answering questions, performing sales transactions, and cleaning up change rooms
• Prepping and organizing inventory, assisting with in-takes (laundering, steaming, data entry, barcodes, photoshoots, racking)
• Cleaning around the shop (dusting, mopping, vacuuming, tidying bathrooms)
• Assisting with promotional packages and occasional social media activity
• Data entry (customer account info, inventory, waivers for studio, etc.)
• Potential opening & closing responsibilities
• Meeting retail goals without being “pushy”. Thorough knowledge of our inventory would be required for assisting customers; as well as connecting them to other service offerings at our space.
Hourly wage starting at $15/hr, and negotiable depending on your abilities, skills, and experience.
Opportunity to advance into a senior role with higher-level responsibilities and increased hourly wage.
Sound like the right fit for you? Apply today by filling out our brief form below...