Prenatal Intention Setting
Time & Location
About The Event
Take time for yourself as you prep for your labour & delivery experience, and join us for an afternoon of body awareness, presence, intention setting and self care.
Beginning with a Prenatal Yoga session to provide education around postures that aid in the labour & delivery experience, this part of the workshop will allow you to gain awareness of your body and will provide you with impactful tools to take you through your experience with knowledge and inner wisdom.
Followed by a guided meditation, your focus will move to creating an intention around your journey to meeting your little one.
Weaving in your intention to the mala-making, you will have the opportunity to infuse that concept into a beautiful piece that you can take into your labour & delivery. Following the traditional rituals used in India to create your mala, this piece will serve as your tangible reminder of the intention you set, the bond between you and baby, and the grounding element of your empowerment through your journey.
This workshop will include:
- smudging of the space and each participant (if they wish) to clear any negative energies that might be present
- tea to sip throughout the afternoon
- package of information to take with you, on prenatal and postnatal care
- guided meditation to help you uncover your intentions
- demonstration and guidance on how to string your mala together
- gathering with like-minded women
- a safe and supportive environment to have fun, connect with your baby, prepare for labor, and build relationships with other moms-to-be!
Cost: $85/person +GST
*All supplies included in workshop price
** Please note: registration and full payment must be submitted by November 30th in order to participate. Online registration reserves your spot but does not guarantee participation until payment is received. Please call 403.835.5747 for more details.
- Prenatal Intention Setting$89.25$89.250$0