Dragonfly Maternity is looking for an individual to join our retail operations on a temporary basis to assist with seasonal inventory processing. Our shop is open Tuesdays - Sundays, and the schedule would be 3-5hr shifts between the hours of 10am-6pm on various days. Hours can be somewhat flexible as coordinated between shop owner and candidate.
A brief background about our space:
Dragonfly Maternity is a maternity consignment boutique, fitness studio, and event space which offers support for the maternal community.
Our retail operations are primarily focused on managing inventory from our consignors, as well as locally-created products from our vendors.
This position would involve:
- Working with our consignment clothing at the initial data entry stage to inspect, screen, and document items into our inventory management system for Shopify
- Barcoding and prepping inventory through our finessing process
- Assisting with photoshoots
- Working knowledge of Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets platforms
- Proficient typing skills for speed, accuracy, and spelling
- Strong attention to detail for screening and documenting each item
- Ability to retain knowledge, apply learnings, and follow operational systems
- Experience in the retail industry
- Experience in the second-hand industry
- Knowledge of maternal products (such as postnatal support belts, Haakaa pumps, ring slings)
The Inventory Processor position starts at $15/hr. Number of hours per week will vary depending on operational workload at the shop and personal availability of the individual. Opportunity to expand on our team, for align individuals.
Terms and timeline:
Position is open effective immediately, on a temporary basis over the course of Summer 2023, with potential to extend the contract.
Sound like a good fit for you? If so, fill out our application form below, and send us your resume via email here. Also include 2-3 dates and times that you would be available for a virtual interview online.